Wednesday, April 4, 2018

Monday Funday

So many of you know that I am an American Idol fan. Always have been, always will be. Phillip Phillips was on in 2012 and I loved him since the very beginning. He did a show in DSM in July and believe it or not, I didn't see him in concert...so when I heard he was coming back, I knew this was my chance! We had no idea what kind of turn out there would be at Wooly's on a Monday night! But it was busy and a good crowd!
The opening band was The Ballroom Thieves....they were good, different than anything I have really heard but we did like them.
 Love his voice and he is too cute!





The concert really didn't last very late but Steve was a trooper and hung around until they were basically kicking us out. I wanted a picture with him and the only way out of Wooly's is the front door, so I was willing to wait. We did, it was cold and then they basically said he wasn't coming out any time soon. Really I don't think he likes people or crowds so he wanted the 20 of us still waiting, to leave :)

No comments:

Post a Comment