Monday, January 29, 2018

Weekend Update

I'm going to need to be more creative in some of my posts, this seems to be the only thing I ever talk about anymore.

Our week was more of the same. I took Presley to gymnastics on Tuesday. I was able to get a good seat to watch her the whole time (ALL 90 minutes). I love watching her and so many times she turns to find me to make sure I'm watching, it's so cute.

Wednesday we went to El Mariachi for dinner b/c we hadn't been there in over 2 weeks!

Thursday Steve took Piper to gymnastics. That is when we found out that there was a misunderstanding of some sort and she really wasn't registered for this Thursday class? Even though this is the 3rd week in a row she had been there?! The teacher and desk lady were trying to get it figured out and the teacher Miss Sarah had Piper do a couple extra skills at the end of class. She told Steve that she really needs to move up a class so they would send us an email this week to figure it out?! Um okay, so we'll just wait and see what they say!

Friday Steve and I went to The Nadas album release party at Wooly's. It was fun as always, we saw some people we knew. And we got to witness a proposal on stage! It was so sweet and worked out great! What a great surprise for her!


Of course we made a pit stop at The Boathouse on the way home. We didn't get home until after 12:30 which is really too late for us! I feel bad for Lexis our babysitter, she was at work at 6:30 Friday morning and then was at our house until 12:30! Long day for her!

Saturday Steve got up about 9 to take my car in for an oil change and then go to a poker tournament that he was playing in.
The girls and I hung out for a while and then got ready to run some errands. We hit up the Dollar Tree for some stuff for Presley's birthday party this weekend and then went to watch Mary's basketball game! It was fun being able to see her play, they have a good physical team and they won! After that we headed to Target. It was too stressful. It is being remodeled and everything is in a different place, you can't fit 2 carts down some of the aisles. We quickly got the 10 things on our list and got the heck out of there! I couldn't handle it!
The girls wouldn't stop fighting on the way home so they both went to their rooms when we got home and I enjoyed 30 mins of quiet time! yay me! Steve got 12th our of 43 people in the poker tournament but unfortunately that doesn't pay out. :) The rest of the night we just hung out, Steve made a great salmon dinner and I fell asleep on the couch before the girls were in bed! Oops!

Sunday morning we must have all been really tired. Steve and I slept until 9 and we had to wake Piper up at 10! This Sunday was a lot like last Sunday! We didn't leave the house but I got a lot more done! I put 7 loads of laundry away, cleaned and dusted our bedroom, did dishes, worked out, watched most of a movie while the girls played for 3 hours (that is right.....THREE hours) by themselves without fighting! It was crazy and awesome!

I know this next weekend and weekend won't be nearly as boring so I'm glad we were able to enjoy this time at home!

No comments:

Post a Comment