Monday, November 13, 2017

Bad Moms

After our weekend in Nashville, we were pooped last week. Monday is our night that we rarely have anything planned and we were looking forward to just hanging out with the girls after being gone.
 
Tuesday Steve had to work late, so I picked up both girls, went home and did a quick dinner and then left for gymnastics about 5:30. We got Presley into class and then Piper and I headed out to Firestone to have my tire fixed. Thankfully Steve was able to meet us there about 6:30 and take Piper home! Tuesdays are always such a quick night! Presley and I didn't get home from gymnastics until 8 and then it is time for her to get ready for bed!
 
Wednesday Steve was able to pick up both girls and take them to Piper's gymnastics b/c I had a Bad Mom's date with my friends/neighbors! I got home about 5 and had about an hour to MYSELF at home before we were leaving for the movie! I got done so much in that hour! It was awesome!
 
Jamie, Me, Sarah, Wendy, Andrea and Mitzi


It was such a fun movie! We had a good time and afterwards we headed to Lynn's, a small bar that was on our way home....and I didn't end up getting home until 12:30! That is way too late for this mom!

Thursday I was DRAGGING! I was just so tired and I had a work outing after work. I sucked it up and went out for about 3 hours....and was home in time to help put the girls to bed.

Friday we did dinner at El Mariachi (b/c I haven't been there in like 2 whole weeks!!!) and then Steve met a friend at The Boat House and the girls and I went home and hung out! We started a puzzle, we watched some of a movie and just cuddled. It was nice!

Saturday I was on a mission!!!! I was going to clean and purge, mostly the kid stuff. I did both girls rooms.....putting stuff where it goes, dusting, organizing, throwing away so many things that they'll never miss. Their rooms look so much better, too bad I didn't have an extra couple hours to go thru their closets too.....that will have to wait for another day.
I went thru the box of toys in the family room, our storage for games and went thru all the crayons, markers, coloring books and papers! It felt so good!

Steve made a trip to Hy-Vee, but the girls and I didn't leave the house all day and it was great!

Sunday I actually got up and worked out! *GASP* This hasn't happened in like 2 months and I need to get back into it ASAP!
We got ready and headed to Holly and Jerry's for the Packer game! Finally we got a win! We got home from their house about 4 and did some more cleaning and laundry and the girls played. We did baths and got ready for the week! Presley and Steve were asleep so fast! and of course, Piper laid on her bedroom floor talking to herself for over an hour before she finally caved in to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment