Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Random

- Steve went to the Green Day concert last night. His brother called him at 6 with an extra ticket so he went, very last minute. I didn't realize I knew so many Green Day songs!

- The ACM awards were on Sunday night and while I was watching I could predict how Facebook  would look...my friend Andrea would give play by plays on who was performing, she is super into music and usually does this during these shows. And my sister Samantha probably complained about Florida Georgia Line performing, she thinks they are terrible and d-bags. I will admit they are a little douchy but they do have good songs!

- The highlight of the ACM's for me, was when FGL performed with The Backstreet Boys! That places was dancing and singing along....no one else got that reaction when they performed! Rock on boy bands!

- Piper is now reading the first 50 pages of this Dick and Jane book...she gets so proud of herself. I just love it. They do a good job of repeating words over and over to help them learn. Presley started out by reading book too!

Vintage Hardcover Book:  Storybook TREASURY DICK and JANE and Friends, Childrens Book, Early Reader, Kids Books, Gifts for Children, Kids

- I just love seeing them with their school friends! Thank you Generation for having the Tadpoles app for us parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment