Monday, April 24, 2017

Favorite Person

My sister recently asked on Facebook "Do you have a favorite person?", and then went on about how her favorite person is her husband. She gave this very nice, long post about all the things she loves about him.
It got me thinking b/c I can't say that I just have ONE favorite person, I think my 3 favorite people in my life are the ones that I spend the most time with...... Steve, Presley and Piper....and don't get me wrong, there are times when they are definitely NOT my favorite people too!

Steve is my favorite person b/c he is funny, creative, he likes to cook and build/fix things, he is an awesome daddy to two of the most stubborn girls. He knows about so many different things.....cars, fishing, hunting, fashion, cooking, paint, furniture, construction and music.  He is social, he likes to be outdoors and to NOT sit still. He supports my love of the Packers and the New Kids on the Block. He pushes me to go out of my comfort zone. I think it's so cool that he is still best friends with his friends from highschool.

Presley is my favorite person b/c she can be a great big sister. She loves being creative and organized. She sees everything as it pertains to her 'American Girl' dolls, if there is a McDonalds toy, she sees that it is the perfect size for her dolls.
She is shy and hesitant, like I was when I was younger so I totally understand how she is feeling in these moments. She can be goofy and funny and dance around with no cares but rarely do others see this. There is nothing better than watching her really laugh and have fun. My favorite time is reading with her at bedtime.
She LOVES her daddy!

Piper is my favorite person b/c she is funny and goofy! She isn't afraid to ask questions. She loves coloring and learning. She can be so, so sweet! She still calls things the wrong name (the remote control is a commercial, stop signs are sign stops, the other day she wanted me to do an 'underdog' on the swing but she asked for a 'cannonball'). There is nothing better than the moment you pick her up from daycare and she comes running toward you for a hug and cuddling with her before bedtime.
She LOVES her grandma and told me that she wants her hair cut like grandmas. She cries when she leaves their house.

No comments:

Post a Comment