Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Piper update

I stayed home with her Monday morning, Steve came home and then I went to work about 11:30. He said most of the day she seemed fine and didn't act sick at all (thank you tylenol) but when I got home her fever spiked around 101-102. Miserable baby.
Basically the 3 of us didn't do much sleeping last night. She was just hot, whiny, sad, cried for anything and everything ALL night long. Finally about 2 she calmed down and fell asleep. At 5 am she woke up, I gave her more meds and then she wanted to watch Annie (fine, just be quiet and go back to sleep). We did.
I stayed home this morning and once Steve got home I came into work (trying to conserve those PTO hours!). He took her to the doctor and she has a double ear infection. The cough and fever are probably a virus that just needs time. Awesome. I just want her fever to go away so she can go back to daycare! Poor sad baby girl. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment