Tuesday, August 4, 2015

BEHIND

I hate when I get behind on blogging, it's always just looming over my head calling my name...and then I sit down and read my book instead of doing other things that need to get done. Reading is an addiction.
So last week was the last week for the Cystic Fibrosis fundraiser at Wasabi Chi, we got my parents to watch the girls for 2 hours while we went to dinner there...knowing they wouldn't like anything. It was really good! I've only heard good things about this place and love them even more knowing they help to contribute to CF!

Wednesday Presley had gymnastics and Piper and I had our date night at El Mariachi. DON'T JUDGE! I know it's a problem. I have an addiction to cheese dip and margaritas! (I might need meetings and help for my addictions!....of course, those meetings will have to be held at El Mariachi with my Kindle!)

Thursday was my late night and I didn't go until about 11 b/c I wanted to watch Presley on her last day of swim lessons! So mom and I went and watched her, of course she still can't 'swim' but you can tell she is just a little more comfortable. I wish I could get more than 2 weeks of lessons in for her!





I got home about 6:30 that night and the house was just destroyed, so I tried to do quick organizing while Steve mowed the yard and the girls kept busy playing. It's so hard to get them to bed early these days when the sun is out and they have having fun!

Friday we decided to do dinner out (which Piper was not cooperative during!) and then head to Prairie Meadows for the horse races. We love to go and this is the first time we have been able to go this year. The girls were good, Piper just wanted to be held alot (b/c we didn't take a stroller). There is room for them to run around, they can cheer on the horses. Every time a race got over with Piper would say 'let's do that again!'...and every day since then she says she wants to see the horses! HA! We did win enough money to cover the amount we bet, so that was pretty good!

No comments:

Post a Comment