Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Piper

As I mentioned a couple times in my last couple posts Piper was very clingy all weekend. She didn't really eat and had broken out in a rash that started Fridayand got worse Saturday, but she acted normal for the most part and had slept good.
Sunday night at mom's we decided that she shouldn't go to daycare on Monday until we figure out what was going on. And she slept like crap Sunday night, broke out with a fever. I dropped her off at mom's Monday morning and she took her to the doctor for us that morning.....strep!

Work was slow enough that I was able to take today off and stay home with her. Good thing since she was up most of last night, just hanging out in bed with me, talking, playing. She'd get down and go to her room and get her pillow, come back. Get down, go back and get a diaper and wipes, then would want milk. It was a long night. At least we were able to sleep in this morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment