Monday, July 27, 2015

Sunday Funday

Sunday was more of the same....Steve working on the shed, the girls fighting, me leaving the room while they fight. Then they follow me into another room, start fighting again and I leave again. It was a fun game.

I did get the pool and sprinkler out for them, but that was short lived after Presley wouldn't listen and they continued to fight. So we went back inside for no fun. Piper had more quiet time (which wasn't so quiet this time) and Presley and I went back outside to enjoy a little time in the sun.

My dad, Scott and Andrea were supposed to go skydiving this morning, but it got cancelled b/c of problems with the plane (kind of an important part of skydiving). But Susie had invited us all over for dinner to their house, so we went and it was so nice! We hung out, ate too much, the kids played in the pool, it was a very nice dinner and evening! Thank you Riders for having us all over!

Now for another week of heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment