Sunday, July 20, 2014

Weekend behind

Man, how did I get a week behind on posting? UGH! I know you are all on the edge of your seats wondering what we have been up to the last week. I mean really, why isn't there a reality show of our lives? The entertainment value would be unreal! HA!

Anywho. The Saturday we got back from vacation we all slept in! It was exactly what we all needed! We had told P that we would get the slip-n-slide back out, but then the our yard got sprayed for our monthly treatment and she was heartbroken! So we decided to hit up the pool for a short while!  The girls loved it, however Piper just runs. And running around a pool, and chasing her over and over again is just exhausting. Presley did good, she would put her face in, blow bubbles and once she got comfortable would let me help her 'swim'.
We were only there for an hour and then we decided to get ice cream on the way home. Piper took a late nap and we just hung out the rest of the night.
Sunday we all slept late again!  Presley and I had planned on going shopping for a little girl time, but she was so snotty and has been such a terrible listener lately that I had to cancel our plans b/c I couldn't handle it. I think maybe over the last 10 days we had too much time together! HA! Another sign I am NOT meant to be a stay at home mom!

The week was a blur, dealing with exhausting Piper and trying to NOT fight with Presley 100% of the time is just emotionally and physically draining. By Thursday Presley was screaming and crying for me when I left for work and Piper was crying for Daddy on our way out. Then P threw a HUGE fit at daycare. Steve said it was the worse drop off he has ever had, screaming, crying and kicking. I called preschool about 9 to see if she had called down and Miss Colleen said P just kept saying that she missed her mommy and wanted her mommy! HEARTBREAKING! In tears at work I decided to take a long lunch so that I could take my baby girl out to lunch in hopes to help calm her down for the rest of the day.
I had our monthly work outing after work which was very much needed! It was me and Amy and then my friend Lyndsi, good girl talk on the patio with the perfect weather and some beers! Ahhh....

No comments:

Post a Comment