Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Random

- We took P to gymnastics last night, just to watch and hopefully participate. We know the owner (a long time bar buddy!) who said we could take her up there and if she liked it then we could sign her up. I thought there was no way she was going to participate. There were 3 other little girls between 3-5 years old, she watched them stretch and do floor exercises....then she saw then run and jump onto the vault...oh man! JUMPING! She wanted to join in right away! Then she did her turn on the uneven bars, but had no interest in the balance beam. Then the most fun part.....the trampoline! It was like a different little girl was on that trampoline! She went with the teacher no problem, followed direction, smiled, laughed and had so much fun! Now we just have to sign her up and let her go on her own...without us there to hold her hand thru it! Our baby girl is growing up! LOL!
- We are still looking at houses, but our main focus is getting our house ready to put on the market. Mainly little things that Steve can complete and condensing and cleaning our crap! We have realized that a 3 car garage is not negotiable....2 car garages are just too small on 95% of houses and Steve has way too many tools. We are more interested in ranch style houses, it's all I have ever lived it...and I think I'm too lazy to go up and down the stairs all the time, especially since we want a finished basement too. Of course, Steve just finished a room in our current basement but I think he has proved to himself that he can do it and he is over repairs and upgrading!
- I'm sad about Whitney Houston's death, but it just pisses me off when people die from alcohol or drugs! These celebrities have all the money and help at their disposable and they just don't care or try. Some of them think they have all the power and nothing can hurt them and it just makes me sad that over and over again this continues to happen with celebrities!
- Our nephew Zac made it to state wrestling for Creston high school! Nicely done Zac!
- I'm reading! I'm half way thru my 4th book this year! Four books for me in one year, and this is two months! I'm actually really excited about it! I'll recap once I'm done with this book and let you know what is good and what you can skip! :)
- Steve and I are going to Baconfest on Saturday! We found a sitter...thank you Jackie! (and I'm already sorry for how P will freak out when we leave!) Presley has only been left with family and Andrea (who is really like family too! ) so this should be interesting! I think she'll be fine once her and Ava start playing but it still makes me nervous...not for Presley, but for Jackie! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment