Saturday, February 25, 2012

Five Question Friday

1. What's your favorite way to spend down time (alone or with a significant other)? No offense to my husband or child, but I like to be alone. To sit on my couch, read a book, watch trashy television and take a nap. I occasionally get to do this during P's nap time on the weekends and I enjoy every minute of it! I'm sure it bothers Steve that I take this time to relax while he is busy and running errands, but he would never choose to sit down for 3 hours and do nothing and I have no problem doing it! :)

2. Are you the kind of person that wants things more as soon as you know you can't have it? For sure! Whenever I can't afford something, I can find a lot of things I want to buy....but if I have money or a giftcard, it's hard to find something or pick something that I'm willing to spend that money on!
Steve on the other hand, would love to buy whatever whenever...whether he has money or not. He would love to have a camper, a third car (and fourth car), an IPad and an IPhone and whatever else he searches for on Craigslist. I have to crush his dreams over and over again. Poor guy.

3. If you were given $1000 to spend on yourself, what would you buy? See question #2. Probably clothes and shoes but then I wouldn't be able to find anything I liked. I'm sure there is something bigger and more fun than that, but I really can't think of anything.

4. Do you ever go out to eat by yourself? That would be a negative. I don't go to movies by myself either. I do think now that we have computers and internet, I would be able to sit at Panera by myself....but really, why would I do this now? Maybe if I were back in college and had some homework to do or something.

5. What company would you want to do a blog review for? Target! I feel like we are family. They are my third home (my house, my parents house and then Target!). I worked there over 5 years, both my sisters and mom have worked there. We are Target!

No comments:

Post a Comment