Friday, February 17, 2012

Five Question Friday

1. What do you do when you are really upset to calm yourself down? Breathe in and out very deeply, or I have to I walk away from the situation.....b/c if I don't I will either yell or cry.

2. Do you go all out for V-day or is it just another day? It's just another day to me. We don't do presents and if Steve were to send me flowers on V-day....I would be mad! Save yourself some money and send me flowers on another day, a day where not EVERYONE is getting flowers and they jack up the prices. I would want him to make it a little more meaningful (like my birthday or just to say he loves me...not that either of these happen either!) I just don't get it.

3. Are you more or less productive when Hubs is away? MORE! I think I feel a need to prove my productivity if he is gone, which is good! Of course, I'm sure I do things that he never notices anyway!

4. What is your favorite time of day and why? 5:30 pm... when we are all home after work. I would say 4:30, when I get off work but the process of driving in traffic and never knowing if P is going to be willing to get in her carseat to go home is not fun for me.
Or midnight b/c I know I still have a good 6 hours of sleep on weeknights and 8 hours on the weekends! ha!

5. What is your go to karaoke song? This girl does NOT karaoke. I wish I had the courage too, but I'm just too chicken shit....and not b/c I think I'm a bad singer, but b/c I hate attention! That just doesn't sound fun! However, I LOVE watching people sing karaoke!

No comments:

Post a Comment