Thursday, August 19, 2010

Tough little cookie

It feels good as a parent to know (or think you know) when something is wrong with your child. I think I mentioned that Presley did not take a nap on Sunday afternoon....that was the first sign. Then Monday night she woke up at 2 am....and would scream if we laid her back down. We would rock her until she fell back asleep and the second you laid her down..wahhhhhhhhhh. Then Tuesday night she woke up at 4 am. We brought her into bed with us, she laid there for the most part but I don't think she actually slept. Every time I looked at her, she was just laying there with her eyes wide open. Lovely.
Presley always sleeps.....except when she has an ear infection. But she never 'acts' sick, doesn't have a fever, nothing. So on a hunch we made her a doctors appt for Wednesday morning, luckily my mom was able to take her so we didn't have to miss more work. I was almost hoping she DID have an ear infection so I didn't send my mom to the doctor for nothing!....and she did! She is also working on 3 teeth. Teething normally doesn't bother her though, my mom usually lets us know when P's gums are getting red or swollen otherwise we would have no idea she was even teething! And she loves the teething tablets we give her, she thinks they are candy (but I think they just taste like chalk?!). Weird kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment