Sunday, August 15, 2010

Let's try again.

So a week ago is when all this crap started, I'm hoping this week is a little better. However, Presley hasn't been feeling that good today and didn't take a nap so I'm not holding my breath for that to happen.
Steve missed a bachelor party this weekend so that he could stay home and do more cleaning and get things back to 'normal'. Presley and I stayed with my parents on Friday night, I was hoping she would sleep in like she had done for my mom ALL week. She had a different plan for me, 6:10 am.....you have got to be kidding me! This child has it out for me! I didn't want to wake my parents up so we snuck out and headed home to wake up Steve! Since it had been so hot all week P didn't get to spend hardly any time outside so I decided to take her to the downtown farmers market with Aunt Holly. The weather was perfect and it wasn't too crowded! That afternoon I went home to help Steve with more cleaning and Presley, once again, took a nice long nap for my mom.

Today Steve and his brother Matt got our new hot water heater installed and we purchased a new washer and dryer! The furnace is still working!!!! and so is my treadmill (guess I have no excuses not to use it now!) Presley did not take a nap all day and screamed and cried when we put her down tonight! Not a good sign! I'm sure she'll sleep good for my mom tomorrow though! :)

I'm just tired and my stress level is starting to go down, but I know with our work schedules and all the stuff we still need to get done around here that it'll rise back up in no time. The insurance adjustor is coming Saturday, so maybe that will help relieve some of my worries!

No comments:

Post a Comment