Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Sick and tired and busy!

So the last week has really been a blur! Started out with Presley sick last Tuesday, so her and I got to spend the day at home together relaxing and cuddling. All this time together, must have led to me getting sick also. Fun stuff for all of us!
Friday afternoon we were leaving for Wisconsin for my cousin's highschool graduation and she was up most of that night so Steve took her to the walk in clinic that morning. Double ear infection and slight allergies, we got a prescription, Benedryl and Tylenol and we were on our way with our doped up baby, (just kidding!) and a pregnant woman (Samantha! Not me!). We were sure this was going to be a LONG drive!
Besides Samantha puking in the car and us forgetting all of our bathroom stuff (make-up, toothbrushes) it was a very good drive. Presley was awesome, we only had to watch 1 hour of Baby Einstein on the 6 hour drive!

My aunt and uncle arranged for us to stay in this perfect little cabin at at resort near their home. As always we get nervous when we have to share a room with Presley, but again she did great! Slept until 9 am Saturday morning! ooohhhh yeah!!!!!
They had this awesome water park/pool that Presley loved!



It was a little humid and we had a slight outbreak of spiral curls!

I've posted pictures of Presley's many smiles.....here is her most recent smile. Not nearly as cute as they were before, but still funny!
Oh here is a nice smile!

The graduation party was great! Perfect weather, good food and it was nice to see a lot of relatives that I haven't see in years! Congrats Matt on graduation and in your new start at Purdue!
Presley wasn't too afraid of all the people and attention, she basically just wanted to walk around and up and down the sidewalk looking cute.

This kid LOVES strawberries! She can't get enough!!

So glad we got a picture of my Grandpa shooting baskets....he can't remember what year it is, but he sure wanted to get out there and shoot a few!
Sunday the drive back was short and simple and Presley was again, very good! (sigh of relief!) This was the day that I really started to feel bad, I basically didn't have a voice most of the weekend (I sounded like a 90 year old smoker!) Presley has watched me blow my nose and cover my mouth to cough so many times that now she does it! (well, she holds the tissue up to her face and basically blows a raspberry in it or sticks her hand in her mouth instead of covering it...but whatever, it's close to the same thing!)

No comments:

Post a Comment