Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Random

- Please pray for our friend Lane, you can read their blog from my blog list. They have been through a lot over the last month and we are thinking and praying for them and Lane's recovery!

- I don't like basketball, Lakers vs Celtics....don't really care. I like seeing the famous people in the stands but other than that the squeaky shoes and the back and forth and back and forth, doesn't really do it for me!

- Weight loss challenge: I didn't update last week, but that's ok....we'll just pretend like that week didn't happen! :)
However this week: My total weight loss so far is 5.4 pounds and Steve is down a total of 3 pounds. We only have a couple weeks left, but as long as I'm ahead of Steve I'll be happy! :)

- I'm getting my hair cut on Thursday, it has been over 6 months! I probably won't do anything fun or fancy with my hair but goodness it is just not pretty these days!

- Congrats to our friends Lane and Rachel and Jared and Lisa on their annoucements of their babies who are due this winter! and congrats to our friends Tami and Mike and Hoots and Basler (aka Mark and Kelli) on the birth of their baby boys! Welcome Finn and Brody! We are so happy for all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment