Monday, June 7, 2010

It's been too long!

It's been a whole week since I've posted, that is too long. Sad part is, I don't really think I have much to say!
Last week my friends Colleen and Chris welcomed a baby boy into their family. Conor John was perfect, his big sister Bridget is extremely happy to have her baby brother around! We are so happy for them!
Friday night we took Presley down to Simon Estes to watch The Nadas play. It was a great night and Presley was very good for being out so late.

It was such a pretty night on the river!
Saturday we didn't do much. I started getting a sore throat and headache. :(
Sunday I went into work for a couple hours and then Presley and I went over to mom's to make mints for Samantha's baby shower on the 19th and for my cousins graduation this coming weekend. Steve took the day to get some work done in the basement (eventually in the next year, we hope to have it finished!) and to build Presley a book shelf for her room.
She was getting too big for her changing table so we took that out and now we have another place to put her toys and books! I think it turned out great! (it pays to have a handy husband!)

No comments:

Post a Comment