Thursday, August 24, 2017

Sunday

Sunday we didn't do much. The girls played and played so well and Steve and I just got stuff done around the house. I LOVE when they just go play, the imagination is awesome and I'm so glad they can do it without us!
We had Brittany come babysit so that we could go back to the fair and the Kid Rock concert that night. We got to enjoy things without the kids, we could walk around and look at stuff and stop and relax. Some nice stranger gave us a drink ticket for the beer/wine place at the top top of the hill so we did that, the weather was perfect. It was just nice!


One of my fav 80's pop stars, Tiffany, was playing on the free stage that night. I convinced Steve to go to the concert a little late so I could see her since both started at 8. It was 8:15 and she was still not on stage and Steve said by 8:30 we had to head to Kid Rock! I ran to the restroom, near the back of the stage and saw her band standing back there....so I might have made my way up a couple steps and saw her talking to some people. I stood there waiting, patiently. She headed to the stage and I called her name and she came over and took her picture with me! I was SO giddy!!!!

 We only stayed for one song and then headed to the concert. It was a really good show! I was worried it might be too political for my liking, but it wasn't at all. It was high energy and a good time! I'm glad Steve talked me into going! ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment