Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Kids

As a way to remember my kids I often have to jot down some of the things they say, so that later in life we can all re-read this and laugh at them! :) But knowing me, I will cry b/c I miss my babies and WHY DID THEY HAVE TO GROW UP?

- At the dinner table one night Piper asked "Why did God make my voice so loud?" We have no idea where she got this, we are bad parents and never really talk about God......but we have mentioned her loud voice!

- Steve was getting Piper out of the car the other day and Piper said "If you get a tattoo it will make you stronger!" (Steve is the only adult in my family that doesn't have a tattoo!)
Steve : "Who told you that, b/c that is not true."
Piper : "Scott!"
Steve : "Well Scott is wrong, tattoos do NOT make you stronger!"

- I was putting Presley's hair up in a ponytail and told her she has the perfect color hair. I told her it looks like chocolate! Piper looks up and says "Ugh! That isn't fair! She has chocolate hair!" (Life isn't fair shorty!)

- Presley LOVES her (fake) American Girls dolls...like is obsessed with them. Last night after dinner she told me she wanted to give me a 'home tour'....and like anyone, I questioned what this 'home tour' was....well it was of her make-shift AG home. I got the detailed tour of this home, which is basically 1/4 of our family room. She makes things for these dolls (food, little dog dishes out of the water bottle lids, little school books), she uses other toys to be items for their house (a little purse for her is a lunch box for her dolls, little bracelets or necklaces are dog leases for their pets), the imagination is awesome!

- Piper's favorite phrases 'Geez mawheelbobbles' (instead of just geez), 'OH MY LANTA' (instead of just oh my), 'Interesting!' as she nods her slowly head up and down as if what she just heard was truly really interesting and if she just can't believe something she slaps herself on the forehead and says 'Really?'

I love these little humans! They make me laugh every day and I wouldn't change a thing (well maybe if they would says "That's not fair" a little less often....I would change that!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment