Sunday, April 10, 2016

Random

So Piper likes to write her name, only her ONE name on a piece of paper. Then she brings home all these papers.
Randomly she started bringing home papers with 'X's on the back of all these papers. Out of nowhere my mom told me that she was trying to get Piper to not waste paper and told her to use the back......and it clicked with me that this was why she was now writing 'X's on the backs of these papers! Smart ass kid.
Presley had to do a recycle project for school. Now, I'm not creative and I do not like projects so I put Steve on this parental responsibility. He went to Pinterest and found this cool flower project. They got some water bottles, cut and painted them to look like flowers and then made a 'vase' with another bottle. Nice job daddy and Presley!
This was the sunset the other night! Of course, the picture does not do it justice but the pinks and purples were awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment