Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Random

- I recently found out that if your order swimsuits online from Victoria's Secret and they don't work, you can return them to the store!
If for any reason you do not love your items (including Sale and Clearance), they can be returned at any time! You may exchange or return merchandise purchased online or through our catalogue at a Victoria's Secret Store or by mail.

- Have you seen the Dash Button's they offer on Amazon? http://www.amazon.com/b/?ie=UTF8&node=10667898011. You get one, for example Tide, put it on or near your washing machine and when you run out of detergent, you push the button and it automatically orders it for you! They even have one for Doritos, so if you are THAT addicted to Doritos this could be an great item to add to your pantry! :) Amazing!


- Have you seen the new portable humidifiers? My manager has one at her desk and I love this concept. However we have two big humidifiers for the girls' room that we rarely use, so I'm not sure I need to buy another one.

-  I love Jimmy Johns beach club sandwich! I think I might have an addiction to avocado, if you put avocado or guacamole on something, I'm sold.

No comments:

Post a Comment