Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Catch up

Where have I been for the last week? Heck, I don't even remember what we've been doing! (and I'm having computer problems with my pictures!) Last Thursday I had my monthly work outing and then Friday Steve went out with some guys. Friday marked the two week date for us NOT having someone at the doctors office!

But then Saturday Piper started coughing. I took a nice long shopping trip, to get some errands done, Steve ran some errands but I don't even know what (my brain is too full of a million other things right now!) We dyed easter eggs (pics to come) and of course Piper spilled a cup of the dye all over....so a similar experience to last year. Oh well.

At bedtime Piper had a 101 fever and ending up sleeping in our bed. It was rough night. What is really ironic is that she was sick last Easter too!
Sunday morning we woke up and did the Easter bunny thing (pics to come). Presley was VERY into it and Piper was grouchy but was happy if eating chocolate!
We got ready and headed over to my parents for our family gathering. The weather was PERFECT! We sat outside and talked, the kids played, Piper napped and once everyone got there they hid eggs for the kids to find. It was really nice! (pics to come)
This was also my first day to check Facebook after giving it up for Lent, and honestly in the last 3 days I don't think I've been on for more than 15 minutes total....I'm just not that interested. Seems like the same things are posted now, that were 6 weeks ago. Whatever.

Piper again had a crappy night of sleep so Monday morning Steve took her in to the walk-in clinic...and there was nothing wrong but an upper respiratory virus that we can't do anything about. Awesome. So Piper went to mom's for daycare Monday and Tuesday (Thanks again mom!).
Tuesday night we had a school meeting, they are changing all the computer programs for registering, paying and all the crap and since this is our first summer with the KTC care we decided we better go! Mom came over and watched the girls while we attended the meeting and then of course, got a quick bite to eat afterwards!
We are just getting ready for a busy weekend and week ahead, we having Samantha's bridal shower here Saturday morning and have the bachlorette party that night! Woohoo!

Expect a photo dump soon, once I figure out what is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment