Sunday, April 26, 2015

Catching up

I thought about taking Monday off from work but decided to go to work a little late instead. I dropped Piper off at Generation, went to Hyvee (b/c we had NO food in the house!) and then went home. I put the groceries away, tried to do a quick pick up of the house and throw in some laundry before heading to work!
After work Steve picked up Presley and took her to gymnastics and I took Piper home for quick dinner, then we met at Presley's school for her music 'informance'. They have changed it from a performance to more of an informal/informational experience. They sing the songs they have learned and the parents get to participate! It was so cute and Presley did very good in singing along, more than I thought she would with all those people there!

The rest of the week went on like normal. Steve and I were trying to catch up on sleep, the girls pushing our and each others buttons! :) We were looking forward to the weekend. We had no plans and no where to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment