Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Loving summer

We started off the weekend doing a little of nothing but a little of everything. I will admit, Steve got a lot more done around this place than I did. But he doesn't like to sit still, so he doesn't mind! Right?
Saturday Steve went to the Good Guys car show with my dad, Samantha and Boston. Presley and I went to a baby shower for a family friend. She was pretty good despite the large crowd of people she didn't know, she had fruit and cookies to make her happy!
Of course, we had a lot of play time outside too.



Saturday night and Sunday during the day we spent cleaning, shopping and trying to get organized since we were having a bunch of friends over on Sunday for our annual party. Of course, Steve was busy, busy doing a lot more than I did (including an 8pm trip to Home Depot for something he needed (wanted). I was trying to NOT fall asleep before 9 pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment