Thursday, July 7, 2011

401

I just realized this is my 401st post on this blog! Crazy!

- My sister and dad are in Peru for 10 days! Jealous but I know they will have a blast and enjoy every minute of it! I'm sure hundreds of pictures will be taken

- Presley and I were playing, she stands up and says 'I poop' and runs to her room. I asked if she wanted to go on the potty and then heard her closet door slam shut (her personal pooping hiding spot)....guess that's a no. Though she did just walk out of her room with a diaper and wipes though, guess that is sign she is done.

- Presley was singing Barney so I started singing along with her. Here is how the rest of the conversation went...
P - mommy, not sing (which really meant....mommy, you have a great singing voice but please don't sing right now)....So I stopped singing.
P - mommy, cose eyes (which really meant...mommy, please close your eyes. B/c she really is that polite!)....So I closed my eyes
P - nigh nigh

- She is getting better a counting too, we now include 4 and she is slowing learning up to 15. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 12, 14, 15

- Whenever P leaves the door open to the deck we always tell her she is going to let bugs inside and let her know the bugs need to stay outside. We had a fly in the house a couple days ago, a big horse fly that was buzzing around my head and driving me crazy! I folded up a newspaper and was on a mission to kill the fly! She followed me around saying 'fly, where are you?' Too cute! Well, today there was a fly buzzing around her head. She said 'bug stay outside!', then she looked at me and said 'mommy kill!' Hmmm...guess I really need to watch what I say ALL of the time!

- We've been working on her hide and seek skills recently. She occasionally will be quiet under the blanket now....but now if she is hiding and you find her, she'll come out and say 'I found you!' She is confused with this process.

- Another conversation P and I are having right now.....
P - daddy not home?
me - nope daddy is on his way home
P - why?
me - b/c he went to get something to eat
P - why?
me - b/c he is hungry
P - why?.......Yep, I'm done responding

No comments:

Post a Comment