Sunday, August 5, 2018

Day 7 - Friday

Friday we got up and headed to town. It was the last day of our vacation and we promised the kids we would go walk around a little. Presley's face lit up at the candy store when we told her she could buy something!

 That afternoon Steve played his final game of bags and became the singles champ!!! Woohoo!
There were some casual games of volleyball played.


 Little Leia spent the day in her dress and the dirt, so adorable!

After dinner we had the 'award ceremonies' We have this license plate that has been handed down for YEARS to the next person turning 30! So it was Molly's turn to pass it onto Chris, who will be 30 in January.
Then there was another presentation that I was not aware of....to the person who is turning 40. Boooo.
I guess these items have been passed down for YEARS also, so my cousin Lee gave me the painting of our Grandma b/c I will be 40 in February!
 Steve won his trophy for the singles bean bag champ. He was very happy!

 The winning tournament team for the family Olympics 2018.
 The losing team. :(
After everything was over, we said goodbye to everyone and we headed about 1/2 way on our trip home.
Piper and Cameron
We headed out a bout 830 and drove about half way and stayed in St. Paul for the night. We slept in and finally made it home on Saturday the 21st at about 1:00. We got everything unpacked and put away, laundry started and were still able to enjoy most of the afternoon!
I decided I really wanted El Mariachi for dinner, shocking huh? Steve and the girls didn't want to go, so I enjoyed the patio and a book by myself!

So I have finally wrapped up most of our 2 weeks of vacation and I'm still two weeks behind on posting. UGH.

No comments:

Post a Comment