Monday, May 15, 2017

Mothers Day!

P made a book at school for me for mothers day, and she hid it from me and wouldn't let me see it early.....like her sister did with her school present.
Here are my favorites!
(this is one of her favorite things to make with me!)
 (she does know me!)
(well duh!)
 (Her and I just had this discussion about being thankful for what we have!)
 
 
(I do make good waffles)
 
 
We spent the morning cleaning, laundry, Steve started cooking and getting the house ready for my family to come over to grill out.
Me and my babies!
 This is the first time she has held Jordan!
 Piper seemed really tired all day long and eventually cuddled up in grandma's lap! I love this! You just never know at what point she will stop doing this since she is growing up.
It was hot out but there was a nice wind and our desk faces east, so we had a lot of shade while we sat outside and talked and ate and drank! The kids played so good (really they were very good all weekend!) and even went to the neighbors for a bit! (Thank you Wendy and Jason for watching them!) Everyone left about 7 and we did baths and such to get ready for the busy week ahead! Happy Mother's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment