Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Decisions

It is SO hard being a parent. Trying to determine if you are making the right decision with everything they do....everything.
It's AMAZING watching Presley make friends, talk to people, come out of her shell and find her voice (as her teachers say!). And it is SO hard to call her inside for the night when she is playing good with the neighbors! You want her to have fun and bond with the other kids (and she does) and you hate to break that up just b/c it is bedtime! :)

Sports, we want her involved in something...anything. She enjoyed gymnastics when she did that but that was a year ago...since then we have done soccer and cheer....both were NOT successful and I know she was only 4, most kids are still too young at 4 years old to really get into a 'sport'. So currently we are not doing anything. She will start swim lessons in a couple weeks and I'm already nervous about that....other than that, we are going to wait until she starts school and she what her friends are doing, in hopes that helps her be more comfortable in participating.

I'm hoping her attitude dimishes very quickly. I'm almost afraid she is going to be that 'mean girl' in school. The drama that comes out of this girl is RI-DIC-ULOUS! Stories and conversations I can't even type out b/c of the unbelievable things that come out of her mouth.

Piper, oh my goodness Piper. You are SO funny and so sweet, I just can't believe how ornery you are too. She is finally started to say words. She will actually call me 'mama' now! On the way home today she saw her pacifier in the diaper bag next to the car seat, we don't normally give this to her when she is awake but she pointed and said 'Mama, mama! Peese!' I HAD to give it to her! She asked so nicely! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment