Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Random Ramblings


  • We are moving along on the basement! (pictures to come!) I need to finish painting the walls Banana Cream, then we can get carpet and put up the trim! Steve now wants to move on to his next home improvement project...the kitchen. But he wants to make the kitchen cabinets himself. If he wants to put his time and energy into that project, he can go right ahead! It is the one room in our house that actually really needs to be updated....but who cares if some of the cabinets are so warped the doors don't shut anymore...or the paint has worn off around the handles?! :)

  • In about one month my sister Samantha will be shaving her head for Cystic Fibrosis! Have you donated yet? http://www.cff.org/Great_Strides/SamanthaMoeller7229

  • Yesterday was Steve's birthday! Happy birthday to my wonderful, fantastic husband! His surprise birthday present......we are going to Vegas next weekend! Yeehaw! I booked the trip back in February and just told him last week, just the two of us for 3 days! Of course, I didn't realize it was Easter weekend when I booked it...so we are doing Easter this weekend instead! Oops!

  • Presley is really beginning to talk now. Just this morning I went in to wake her up...and she lays there, looks at me and says 'good morning!'...just like I always say to her every morning! She just seems like a little kid now....not so much a toddler! :( She'll sing Barney, over and over again....and every time she has to give everyone a hug and kiss! Another common phrase out of her mouth 'I don't want to'. Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment