Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Outdoor fun!!

Saturday night we went out for Steve's birthday dinner at Jethros with a bunch of his friends. We had our first non-family member babysitter (even though I feel like she could be my little sister), Andrea watched P for us for a couple hours so I could join them for dinner. It went good! I'm sure they had their rough moments but I'm sure they had a lot of fun too! We'll be 'hiring' her again soon...if she is willing! :) With the nice weekend weather we had a lot of time outside. Presley has helped herself to the neighbors new playset and Bella was willing to share after a little convincing. Bella is about 3 months younger than P, they've never really had an interest in each other until now, so this summer should be filled of play dates with them! Here are some of our outdoor pics from this weekend.

Such determination.

I took Presley to the closest park on Sunday afternoon...and she would NOT leave. She threw a fit - kicking, hitting, screaming. I had the stroller so I wasn't able to carry her (fighting me) and push the stroller home. I tried walking away in hopes she would follow....nope, she sat there. Screaming and crying. I had to call Steve to walk up and meet us and help me get her home! Of course the minute she saw Steve...she got all sweet and sappy and pouty, wanting 'daddy!'. BLAH!

1 comment:

  1. I can assure you that Andrea wants to watch P again. She had a blast and they only tough moment was when she put her to bed and she bawled for a few minutes. Other than that it was perfect...per Andrea. So give her a call or text her whenever you need her again. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete