Friday, April 17, 2020

Rant

As I said before I have been off of Facebook for almost 3 weeks. I just feel there are too many things that irritate me, make me feel like crap, make me roll my eyes and it is SO hard to NOT respond to it all, so this is my rant.

- COVID19....Everyone has all the answers. Everyone knows what is best. BLAH BLAH BLAH. How about everyone just worry about themselves? Yes, it is hard to see kids playing with other kids when you won't allow your kids to play....but just be happy, in knowing that you are doing what is right. Yes, it sucks that not everyone will follow the rules but let's be real, did we really think that everyone would?

- I don't understand why people feel the need to tell their significant others how much the love them and such on FB......all the time...... when they are probably sitting on the other side of the couch from them. Are you trying to prove to everyone else that you are happy? Are you trying to hide how you really feel by constantly trying to repeat yourself over and over again? Just look at the other person and tell them! I don't get it.

- My 11 year old is getting boobs. She mostly wears athletic wear with sweatshirts so she has been mostly 'hidden' until now but man, I don't want to deal with this nonsense. Especially with a pre-teen who is self conscious already.

- We just had Easter. Presley said something about the Easter bunny being the parents and then commented about Santa. I gave her a death stare to be quiet and said that we would talk later. She laughed and laughed....like an uncomfortable laugh b/c she realized she had called us out. I said very little to her. I told her she didn't have to believe but that Piper was 7 years old and she has to. I told her I didn't want to hear her say another word about it! She said she understood and that was the end of it....I have always told them, 'if you don't believe, you don't receive' :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment